Thank you for your commitment to the Stepping Up initiative to reduce the number of people with mental illness in jails. Here are two thing you can do to get started:
- Pass a Resolution to Demonstrate your County’s Commitment
Encourage your county government to pass a resolution in support of the initiative.
- Access Resources to Support Your Planning Efforts
On the toolkit page, you can:
- register for upcoming learning opportunities and review archived webinars aligned with each of the six Stepping Up action steps aimed at reducing the number of people with mental illnesses in jails;
- find additional valuable resources, publications, and training materials to assist you in carrying out the six action steps; and
- stay tuned for opportunities to connect with experts and peers.
As an active member of the Stepping Up initiative, you will continue to receive information about upcoming events, federal funding opportunities, and resources. Please direct any question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your commitment.